Wednesday, December 31, 2014

ALWAYS TURN THE LIGHT ON.

PC301276
What a beautiful job Kim did fixing lunch and setting up the table
A beautiful sunny day,PC301279
PC301282

PC301285
PC301287
Dad  and  I were very happy to meet  Aislinn and see Tyler.  It was time for a return visit for Tyler.
Pleased Carol took time away from the new home to join us!
 
I am doing this quickly because dad and I have just returned from a two hour wait at the emergency.  My doctor is away and there are no appointments until Jan.16.  Everyone told me I should go get checked.  I was falling asleep while we were visiting.  I had a bad night coughing and actually in the dark took the wrong pill I thought would help.  It has codeine which helps stop coughing.  I took some pill that was on my table, yes Sandra is groaning again!
 
When I was called to go up I stumbled all over everyone but luckily some one caught me.  I had a blood test and an x ray but it would be hours before they would have time to look at them.  Everyone was coughing and we all looked miserable.  I could not stay awake so we left.  They said my doctor would get the results. Which will be fine but at least I made dad happy by going!
 
It was a fun day to start with and we will see everyone for lunch at 2 at Sandra and Randy's for New Years Day.  I  think that is right but only a fool would trust me!
 
Dad is watching the hockey game and I am going to bed which dad has warmed up with a heating pad.   I am so totally blessed!  !

6 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Goodness - I think you were right to go to the hospital, but I'm not sure they were right to simply send you home!

The lunch for Tyler and Aislinn looks like it had lots of sunshine.

I'm not feeling too well, so I doubt I will drive back down for the replacement Jan 1st Christmas Dinner.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

No, I do not groan any more. Lots of nice pictures, I am sad that I had to work. I am off today though and so will try and talk Randy into a drive to see how the house is coming along.
Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

I think you would enjoy an electric blanket....you can buy one with dual controls so your partner doesn't have to roast if you are cold. Just think how cozy it is to curl up in and read your book. I do that every night.

Sorry to hear you are so tired...you must have that bad flu bug that is going around. That is too bad you weren't able to really enjoy the family visiting. I hope you bounce back quickly Beth. It sure is no fun being sick. Stay well Larry!

Nice pics of the family. I didn't recognize one young couple and then realized it is Tyler and his girlfriend from Australia.

We were at the vets today with Bella and Max...they are such a bonded pair. Bella has a urinary tract infection and is on meds now. Max had his nails trimmed and you probably heard the squealing all the way to Delta.What a guy. Bella was very good...she just said hahahahahahha. Left $208 poorer. I wasn't saying hahahahha after that! But when you love your dogs you would do anything for them.

That Ateah clan of VB send wishes to the Bennett Clan, wishing for a wonderful 2015 with good health, safe travels and peace. May it be a good year for all,

Love, Nancy


Anonymous said...

Well done Kim . Rest up Mom so your better by tomorrow. We had a late change of plans yesterday. Melina worked until 8pm and I took the kids to a movie and dinner . Then all the family came over to our house because it was decided that we have the best firework ( free ) in our neighbourhood . Melina did a quick run to the shops at 10pm to get snacks and it was an success.
I am up early ( 7:45 am) since we went to be after 2am it was hard to get up. to watch the World jr hockey .
ken

beth bennett said...

Dad has asked Sandra and Randy to check on me. Yes I am being good. I am sleeping s lot.

Sorry you are not feeling well Rick. People often catch bugs when they are travelling. Rest and drink lots and get better so you can stay up till mid-night for the New Year.

Happy New Year to all your families. And to Nancy's family too

love mom

craig decraene said...

good post