Sunday, December 28, 2014

LEFT BEHIND


Dad and I were feeling a little sad as we closed the door after Rick left yesterday morning.  I went to sit down on the chair and felt something hard.  It was Rick’s cell phone and we chased down the street after his car but he was gone and it was left behind.  How do you connect when you have their phone?

We sent an e-mail and he just happened to look at it and returned quickly

PC261253This was a shoe Kim made at her class reminding me that often we take a step at a time so we will not be left behind.

This morning I want to take a few steps even if it is just around the block.

I think it is time to leave this cough completely behind me.

Dad and I are going to church I think depending on how I feel.  There have been a series of books about believers going to heaven while the riffraff are left behind.  Do not believe it that  is my opinion.  No one should be scared into believing.

Dad is going in to help do some wiring at the new home for Carol and Panteli. 
Every time we see it,
 it gets more exciting.

"When it looks like the sun wouldn't shine anymore
God put a rainbow in the clouds,"  -Christian Spiritual!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a brief Tweet exchange with Rick and yes indeed he had already retrieved his cell phone! We will be doing the "finishing" work on the painting today, although I think "finishing" is just an expression when you own a house! if Larry comes by to help with wiring, we will see you later today! :) Panteli

beth bennett said...

Larry is planning o coming by after church.
Tyler phoned and they are coming out Tuesday,
love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Good thing I found out before I got on the Freeway!

Love,

Rick