Monday, December 1, 2014

ORGANIZED

PB300899
I know that it is time for me to get organized.  I am gradually getting the Christmas things out of storage.  I turn the page on the calendar to see who has a birthday in Dec.  Two very important young men do.  Craig and Michael John.

I also check my daily calendar to see what doctor appointments we may have.  Dad is getting another cat scan on his head ordered by the doctor in New Westminster.  He is the stroke expert who I thought was so through.  His appointment is for Dec. 2 and he was a little surprise when they phoned him about it.  This one is with dye so maybe will show up some thing different.  He is not too happy having another scan when he has already had two.

Then a few days later he has a eye appointment with the doctor who performed his laser treatment.

Next I have to organize cards and presents and this is the table I will be sitting at.

Carol was well organized so everything went so smoothly for our drive into Vancouver yesterday to the Queen Elizabeth  Theatre.  Carol phoned ahead and there was reserved handicap parking right in the lot below the theater.  It was good it was such a sunny bright day.  Dad and I were amazed at how tall the buildings were and so many more of them.
PB300903PB300909
Waiting in the line outside the theater.
PB300911PB300907


PB300918All seated ready to enjoy the show and yes we did nearly take up a whole row. 
PB300931PB300923
The drive over to the Spaghetti Factory.

Morgan takes some pictures.  Both Ben and her work on a game that was good fun for us all.

Lots of good stories and Stewart reacts extremely well with the audience especially the young people.  There was a 3 month old baby and a 100 year old.  He seems to appeal to all ages.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you really do get so early! Yesterday was fun. I hope Dads cat scan and eye appointment go well.

Sandra said...

That was nice of Carol to take care of those small details, can make all the difference in enjoying it or not.

We had a very quiet day. Went and looked at the latest prize home. Did a bit of studying.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Great time at Stuart Maclean yestrerday and yummy food afterwards! Panteli

Anonymous said...

Melina and I spent the night vomiting and diarrhea. Not fun. The kids have not contracted it so maybe it was food posining.
Ken