Sunday, December 14, 2014

TREASURES

PC121098
I treasure cards from family especially ones made by my great grand daughter Morgan.  There are many good drawers in our family.  Loved to see Matthew’s concert on our email.  He does an excellent job.

Yes I also enjoy the quiet moments
during the day when I can look at this emails and face book pictures again.
I treasure all the little gifts I have received over the years.  I loved the beautiful wrapping paper and would have loved to keep it all.  I am throwing out some of the old cards after I look through them so that takes a long time.
I try to  treasure each day even when I am not at my best.  I have been very blessed.

I look forward to seeing old friends on Saturday at our pot luck.  I am having a great
deal of trouble thinking of what to bring.
DSC04287
PC121119Jesus gave the people bread and fish to eat that had been given to him by a young lad.  All where fed and all were happy and satisfied!  I think I will do the same.
PC141152

Today dad and I are going to church and then to Sandra and Randy's'.
At first I turned them down because I had the date right but since we use to meet on Sunday I thought it was Sunday.  Happy they both work out.  I would not want to miss Sandra’s  cooking!

Haiti goes to the vet. with a sore paw.  Hope she will not be too anxious and hard for Kim to control.  We have grown to love Haiti but I do not think we will get a dog of our own.

I know some think we should.

5 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, sometimes it is hard to throw out the fancy wrapping paper.

I think Kim has a pretty good control over Haiti. (Maybe the vet can explain why Haiti scratches so much?)

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

This is me posting from my ipad I won last night. You had to be on the dance floor to win so I stayed up there all night till I did! So, if I am the one doing the cooking will you be disappointed? Sandra

craig decraene said...

Hey grandma,
Below is the link to the PBS show Rick mentioned in a post, you have to watch it on the computer, click in the link provided

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/watch/

And you should be able to watch it.

Hope all is well.

beth bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Watching the sydney hostage drama. I hope it ends well for the hostages.
Ken