Sunday, December 27, 2015

ANCIEST SPIRIT

Sorry to miss the games night.  I think it was going to be wild and crazy. I know with Oliver and Kim and Jonathan it would be great hilarious fun!  !
Very good idea of Carol and Panteli.

A good idea also for today is for Sandra and Randy and Stephen to go to the movies.  Star Wars!  The little ones stay home to have a nap and I hope mommies do to.  I had a 4 hour nap boy I was tired. 

I asked Oliver and his friend Jonathon to come and give some advice to dad about the dishwasher which he does not need, so he says.  I know people like to help and only need to be asked.
Kim has gone off to work.  I walked Haiti in the morning.  Jonathon had a few treats to win over Haiti and turn his big ferocious bark into a whirling tail of joy!

The second reason I write is to put down on paper some of what is going on in my brain.  Mainly it is often in pictures

The presence of the here and now is given new life by the Ancient of Days.  He who is and was and will be!

We have celebrated the passionate story of fear, doubt, denial, rejection which proceeds the miracle of new birth!
 Life likes to suck us deep down in to the muddy darkness of a rabbit hole from which there seems there is no escape.
Wait, pause, a miracle happens when powerful words, familiar words take on new meaning and reach us deep into our souls.  The Holy Spirit so quick it cannot be seen by the human eye but is a colorful Spirit bring a ladder that can be seen and climbed.  Hope creates courage which produces faith beyond our wildest dreams.

We are set Free as we climb rung by rug believing the Unbelievable!

No comments: