Wednesday, December 30, 2015

COLDER

Yes it seems a lot colder with frost on the cars and tears in my eyes as I come in from a late evening walk with Haiti.  Kim is off to work tonight and the family went down to the Aquarium.  The children would have a great time,

Kim phone the pest control people for us as it has just becoming more annoying and more than we can handle.  They set traps behind the chesterfield, in the garage and down in the crawl space.  They return in a week.

Dad and I have not felt like doing much.  Hopefully his lip is improving but still noticeable and tender.

Me I have been very tired and slept for another four hours today but if that what my body needs it is okay for now'

 
 
Had a super visit with Oliver and John.  They set some traps but we now know these giant mice are not fans of peanut better.
Ava and Jeff are coming in the morning for a short visit.  I plan to go visiting and then to Sandra and Randy's for New Years,  It will depend on my energy.

So dad and I are not better yet but we keep praying and soon we will both be doing much better!

HAPPY
NEW
YEA
 to all1










1 comment:

nancy-Lou said...

brrrr ice on the windshield, means cold for Vancouver! But no snow....looks so nice with all the greens.
The greens in our wintertime are a dark forest green....the greens of the fir trees. We already have more snow that we got all of last winter...looks so pretty. I like winter...contrary to most people. Going to dig out my cross country skiis.

How wonderful that your family and their friends come to visit you so often. They bring you lots of cheer. I have friends who are seniors who have no family...divorced or never married and some who just chose not to have children. They are so lonely over the holiday season....we are blessed to have out family.

Love, Nancy