Thursday, December 24, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My friend Jane started her day yesterday going to the store and forgetting her purse.  Fortunately some one found it by the garbage.  So back she went to discover oil leaking very badly from her car.  It had to be towed to the garage.  Fortunately a grandson will take them to their daughter's home.

My Christmas mouse is back making a real mess eating the chesterfield and I am not happy.  Will have to wait for Monday to call for help.  Try the traps again.  I have washed and cleaned the kitchen all over again.  Does one have to get used to living with spiders, mice and racoons?  I hope not!

Dad and I did a bit of wrapping presents but managed to get sticky tape all over our fingers.  We stick ourselves to the parcels.

Nice to get a parcel from Ranu.  Thank you!  I love getting books.

My pictures will not go on and my writer will not transfer so I have wasted too my energy with this.

I believe that at any time of the year it is a challenge to let God be who He wants to be

The family are coming for an early supper.  I hope Kim gets here soon.

We may go to church if they all want to go.

I am going to nap and hopefully drop over to see neighbor Mary!

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Those doggone mice! If it is eating your chesterfield....it will be nesting and you know what that means...oh oh!
The mice in our van ate the foam rubber of the inside of the engine cover. and used it for a nest along with kleenex ....the nest was huge....this time I know they are nesting...but cannot find it...but the people who are cleaning it will...they use a scope. I sure hope they find the place the little devils are getting in this time and plug it up.

We are looking after our sons dog for two days....she is a large dog...like a border collie. She is elderly and very deaf. I think she is about 14. Now we have three dogs....plus the little Maltese who comes and goes...she lives across the street.

Too bad the pictures won't go on your blog...I was looking forward to seeing them...maybe one of your family can help you!

Have a wonderful family supper tonight...Merry Christmas to all,

Love, Nancy



beth bennett said...

I did manage to add a few with great difficulty.

Nancy you will be busy with all those dogs.

Haiti keeps us amuses and busy.

Merry Christmas
love Beth and Larry