Saturday, December 12, 2015

KINDNESS

Thanks Randy for lighting up your house so that we could find it.  You and Sandra sure have the Christmas spirit.  Dad took these pictures as my camera battery was dead.

You both are also very kind hearted folks that have given to us much happiness.  We look forward to having Christmas dinner at your place.

Have fun at your Christmas party.  Sandra will dance the night away that we know for sure.

Kim and Theresa are going to a Christmas party in Chilliwack and it will good for them to have fun in the midst of their studying.

Gunty has come home from hospital and I will go and see her to-morrow. 

I am experiencing some side effects, nausea and aching all over from the meds.  I know I just have to bear with it for 10 days.  I am not sure about going to church it will depend on what to-morrow brings.

Kim has made us a soup for supper so we have asked Carol and Panteli over to keep us company.

I find that people seem extra kind at Christmas time as we remember the message that God is With us!  A time to remember with love those who are hurting or ill with kind and gentle thoughts.

3 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

WOW....doesn't Sandra and Randy's house look amazing with all the different light and figures?
I bet they are super excited to have their family there for Christmas. Little children are so much fun....especially at Christmas.

Yes, it is exam time for those in university and college. Our Granddaughter is taking engineering and worried about her exams as all the students are. She will have two weeks off over Christmas and we hope to see her more often then. She will help me with the Christmas supper....thank goodness! I know Kim is taking fine arts, but wondering if Theresa is taking education? I am hoping so as I know she wanted to. Good for the girls!

Wise words Beth, a time to remember those who are less fortunate than us. Those in pain, those who are alone and those struggling with depression. A kind word or offer to come for Christmas supper means a lot to them.

Those darned bladder and kidney infections are so debilitating aren't they? AND the medicines to cure them are usually have such bad side effects. We will be so glad when Carl has his surgery and begins to mend. It is scheduled for Jan 5th and we have to be there for 7am. That means leaving at 5 am.

We are having company this afternoon so I had better get busy!

Love, Nancy

Sandra said...

Yes, not only did I dance but Randy got up there with me! Busy day today packing up kittens to take them into the shelter, then off to meet Mandi for lunch, then back to the shelter and then to my Pilates instructors house for a little get together .

Don't know about at your house, but we are pretty much floating away here.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Glad you and Randy had fun.

The kittens were a lot of work but lots of fun.

A busy time and I am glad you will have lunch with Many.

She feels like part of our family.

I am thinking Jane and Geof may drop in after church to see how we are doing.

Enjoy your day both of you.

love mom and love Beth