Sunday, December 20, 2015

EVIDENCE


Very wet at the park right now evidence of all the rain we have had.  I hope the few decorations I put on the little Christmas tree will cheer some one up.  I went over today to check on it because of the high wind we had last night.

While I was there Glen drove by and saw me.  We had a talk and he decided to visit dad and watch the hockey game with him.  I continued on to the store to pick up a few things.

I always look forward to the Christmas pageant the children put on at our church.  I like our church because of the healing presence of love  I feel being there with many old friends.  I am happy to see more little ones coming too!

Today of course there was a great amount of noisy excitement.  This is a picture of one of the small ones practicing her part!

I did miss the reading of scripture although the story was the same with both Mary and Joseph hearing from an angel.  A star show brightly and little angels sang with joy at the birth of the baby.    Love is what makes the angels sing and we are reminded it began with this holy child.  This year we had a real baby!

If one reads the scripture searching for love and evidence of the Holy Spirit one will find evidence of it all through the old and new Testament.  The love that is foretold in the old comes alive in the new!

"Faith is awakened by the message."

After church we had a visit from Randy having pain in his ribs again and our A student Sandra.  They are busy getting ready for the family visits.  I think Carol picked up Morgan and Kim is taking her back on Monday.  I am not sure many plans seem to be changing.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

So did the ornaments blow off? I got home and into my jammies but had to go back out again. We did an amazing job of squeezing a lot of jobs into one day though and are JUST about ready for Christmas.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

No they did not blow off.

Yes I AM SURE you did an amazing job,

Must write my blog now.

Dad is resting feels like he is getting a col

Kim has left with Morgan for Chilliwack@

Praying for safe travelling for all my travellers travellers.

Love mom