Tuesday, December 8, 2015

HARMONY

DSCN6402"One way to achieve beauty in life is through harmony.  Be in harmony with all things, but most important be in harmony with yourself."  -Molly  Larkin

Dad and I were very much in harmony as we drove to the hospital (picked up the results of M.R,I.) and then to see Dr. Nolte.  He was in a good mood too!

The good news is my brain has not changed in the last few years. 

However a neurological consultation is advised.  I will be getting an appointment with Dr. Teal at the Van. Hospital which is suppose to be the best place to go.  It will take years I imagine.

For now a bladder infection like I had when I came out of hospital may be the cause of my annoying incontinence.  Having that checked out but it will take several days as it is a more in-depth test.

Dad's stationary bike has arrives so he can go for miles no matter what the weather. 

Very windy again last night.  I will walk Haiti now.  Kim has gone off to work.  Shawna phoned about pictures from our blog that she wants to put on her work of art, the family calendar.  We loved them so much with all the beautiful memories the pictures bring back and the birthday dates I need so much.  Thinking of her as she has a M.R,I. on Sunday!  Praying for good results!

Harmony does make life beautiful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol and I are leaving Tsawwassen around 3:00 pm to go to Morgan's concert. I guess you guys are going to the early show?
xoxo Panteli

nancy-Lou said...

Oh, those darned bladder infections are so bad. I hope you are over it now, Beth. Carl's Urologist told us that the bladder shrinks and cannot contain much....thus the need to "go " more often. I hope you get some relief for incontinence....it is very annoying for him too.

That was really good news to hear that your brain hasn't changed much...you must be relieved.
Good too, that you are getting a referral to a neurologist.

How was the Christmas Concert? I bet Morgan was amazing! I guess Ben is too old now to be in Christmas concerts...they don't do them in junior High.

We are expecting a storm overnight and tomorrow. Hopefully it will cover up all the ugly bare patches of ground and the dirt from the streets in the city. Most of the snow melted with the warm temperatures of late! It looks like March...yucky.

I have been working on two commission pieces that are gifts for Christmas. Under the gun to get them finished so people will have time to have them framed up. It is so peaceful to be working in the studio with my music. You leave the cares of the world behind and become one with your painting. Nothing else matters!

Harmony can be found everywhere and it keeps things humming along doesn't it? One just has to open their mind to finding harmony in their life.

Wishing you both a good day, with little pain and lots of laughs. That was funny hearing about Haiti barking at the ice on the pond.
Bella got the surprise of her life when she was looking out the window and a large buck raised his head ( and huge antlers ) on the other side of the window and they were just separated by about two inches....he had been eating bird seeds on the ground and she didn't see him. It was dark out. She yelped and jumped back and we had a good laugh,

Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

I believe that there is nothing wrong with your brain. I think at times you get dehydrated , which goes hand in hand with the bladder infection.
ken