Saturday, May 27, 2017

NAP TIME

Dirty and tired I am ready for a nap.  Dad started later so he is cutting the lawn and timing the edges and does not even get dirty, but he does get hot.

The patio is looking good but not all finished.  A good place to take a nap before heading out to Theresa and Mikie's and then to Morgan's recital.  We will meet Carol and Panteli there too.

A nap according to Martin  Marty is a very spiritual thing to do.

It shows that we trust God to do his work while we are free to nap!

"Prayer is a way of life."  -  Martin Marty

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Your yard is looking very nice, I will have to come by and check it out. I am still moving stuff around in mine.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

There is still a lot of work to do which I find overwelming but dad is full of energy and confidence. Today is a day of rest till we join the group at SAndra and Randy's.

Sandra yours is always perfect.

Love mom

nancy-Lou said...

The new patio and table and chairs look so inviting. Can I drop in for lunch? oh oh I forgot it is only about 2,400 kms away! What a lovely setting for you and the family to enjoy.
Are the patio blocks made from rubber or cement?

I am catching up on your posts once again Beth. so sorry I haven't been commenting on a daily basis but life just has been a constant travelling for appointments. We had 6 in the last 8 days. finally it looks like it is beginning to slow down until next week. so we can stay home and rest.

Love, nancy