Friday, May 12, 2017

UNBELIEVABLE

The colors in the flowers are unbelievable.so bright and beautiful.  These were at the library and are a bright orange but the true color does not show.

I was walking over to the store in the morning and decided I really should stop into the dentist and make an appointment for both dad and myself.  It was mainly for cleaning but when I said dad was having problems they said hey could fit him in on Monday.  Little did I know I was going to be the one needing an emergency appointment when I bit into an apple and out came my partial with two teeth on it.  It really freaks me out.

It is impossible to get appointments so I am thankful I can get in on Monday.  I just feel like hiding out all week-end.  But it is unbelievable to have this appointment ready and waiting.

I did a little work in the yard and was surprised when Panteli showed up to help.  He is unbelievable because he works so fast and does a great job.  He trimmed off the umbrella tree which was covering the sidewalk.  Everything has grown so much again this spring.

Dad's spine was very painful to night.  He worked hard cleaning up the garage but wanted to do so much more.

When pain strikes one can feel so fragile and yet one remembers the body is an amazing intricate creation that has unbelievable power to heal or to develop the strength to endure and keep going.

I call this the life force that lies within each one of us.


No comments: