Monday, May 15, 2017

THE BEGINNING

I should have started at the beginning of my mothers day celebration.  Dad and I had a nice long talk to Rick on the phone.  Church was missed I was too slow getting ready.  But even before that. . . .

Before that I was surprised to find in the kitchen a lovely car with a little box with a gold chain and tiny cross. I had not been able to find the one I had treasured for many years.  It had been taken off for an x-ray and dad had kept it safe but after giving it to me at home it disappeared.

More cards with lots of hugs were a joy to receive!
Then came the fun of opening the basket from Ken and Melina and family.
What a delightful surprise with every thing I need to enjoy a refreshing bath.

The best gift is when family make you feel loved with all your imperfections!



No comments: