Sunday, May 28, 2017

PRICELESS

Spending time with my family is priceless.

Spending time with Carol and Kim and Theresa in Theresa's back yard was priceless as our relationships are what matter the most.

Attending Morgan's concert filled us with great joy and pride,

She was in two dances one a jazz dance and one a hip hop.  Her costumes were amazing.  One with balloon pants and one a white dress with a full skirt.

Yes, I took pictures of both these advents in the back yard and at the concert, but these pictures refuse to leave my camera even though dad tried all morning to down load them.  I was very disappointed.

After going to the concert we returned to our car we thought our G.P.S. was stolen but Theresa had put it safely in the glove compartment.  Good thinking Theresa!

An honest man priceless1

My first thought this morning was how priceless it is to spend time with your family.  They take good care of us and are so thoughtful in a million ways.

My faith in God is also priceless to me.  He is the One who comforts us and renews our faith in the goodness and the meaning in life.

God does not protect us from all suffering but walks with us through the rocky paths.
So I say to ALL my family from the oldest, dad, to the youngest, your love is priceless!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Does dad know the GPS is in the glove box, or was it stolen out of there?

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Locking the car may detur thiefs 🤓
Ken