Saturday, May 6, 2017

PRETENDING

Yes I had a spot on my lens.
 I tried again.  The little birds like this bird house better than the one in the back.

I suggested we get a book at
chapters about Star Wars but dad was not up for it.  Stomach problems again.

I will walk over to the Safeway and get milk and butter which we have run out of.

Panteli is coming to work in the garden before we go.  He has a costume but it is a secret.

In a few hours we will be getting into our costumes to pretend we are going to fly into space.

Watching the birds makes us what to be able to fly like they do.

At the end of the day I do not need to pretend I am some one I am not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hobey has returned from Europe. Sounds like he had an nice stay , nearly three weeks. Very cold this weekend. We went to ,the movies and dinner on Saturday. Hope your star wars party was good.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Thanks Ken.
Good to have an update on Hobey.
Hope you enjoyed your movie and every one is well.

I am a little worried about your health Ken.
Rick is on blood preasure pills and so is dad.
Dad only takes a half of a one.

The party was a blast!
Sandra and Randy did a wonderful job and we all had fun.

Love to you all

Love mom