Tuesday, May 9, 2017

STORIES

We get caught up in our own story with it's ordinary daily routine and yet we know that others are living  in their own world of endless possibilities.

My early morning consists of being a watcher. I dawn the dawn bring new light and beauty to the world outside my window.

I watch the neighbors cat come and drink in our little pool,  It is her morning routine,

The birds fly from tree to tree singing their songs.  Right now I watch as they make a nest in our bird house.

I watch the children jump into their cars and go off to school, sometimes they walk home from school but they are always driven n the morning.

Dad and I went down to develop a few pictures but I goofed not having the little card to down load.  I have the two camera's but not the right card.  I couldn't believe what I had done.  I want a picture of Aphelia I can show others.

   had had a walk and my hair cut and when we finished this one task we where ready to go home.  I was hungry but dad was not
.  He would have some stew later in the day.

After a nap I worked in the garden and ended up with a wet bottom and dirty finger nails

I then watched dad fix the back pond and wash it and clean it out..

Before we knew it it was time to watch the game.  Very exciting.

We each may have a story we would like to live out.  It draws us in and I find myself thing about the characters during the day.

I believe when I try to give my life to the story of Jesus I am opening to the most beautiful love. full of compassion that cheers me on to do my best.  It has the power to inspire and transform even the cross upon which he crucified so that it becomes an "abyss of love".

I did not watch the time and it is too late for my brain to carry on.
I know that my life and my thoughts are different but what you believe and live out in your day is just as important, in fact even more so.

Do not wake up too early

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Good thing I came back to check, I could not remember if I left a comment. Sounds like a perfectly ordinary day. The kind that may seem boring in the moment, but something to look back at fondly when circumstances have changed.

Ok, how does noon on Sunday at the Milestones at Guildford sound? Randy may have to go to work that afternoon so trying to keep it close for him.

What time do you get out of church, we can make it 12:30 if you prefer?

Sandra

Sandra said...

Scratch that. Kimberly wants to cook, so her place at 5 on Sunday.

beth bennett said...

Okay

Dad is shouting about the hockey so I will go and see what is happening.

Love mom