Monday, October 27, 2014

NO TIME

DSCN5379
The day just flew by.  We just arrived home from church when Rick arrived and a lively discussion began between dad and Rick.  Always lots to talk about.

Kim went shopping and started chopping and mixing and preparing Indian dishes and a few Chinese  dishes were added. 

One by ones others arrived and the news that J. Ghomeshi had been fired became the topic of conversation.  I suppose over the next few days more details and hopefully the truth will come out. Lots of tweeting was happening but I do not do that.

I took some pictures of sad faces but my camera's battery has to be charged now. 

Everyone let fairly early and Leah and Craig stayed to talk to Rick.  Dad and I left them and went to bed. 
PA260581PA260584

4 comments:

Sandra said...

It was a nice dinner, just enough food. : ) Had my alarm clock set wrong for this morning so no time to sit around and Facebook, gotta get the dogs walked and off to work. Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Yes, that was quite a shock, hearing the news that J. Ghomeshi had been fired. It certainly would be a controversial topic of conversation. I am sure there is more to the story than what has been revealed so far...

What a feast for the family...East Indian food and Chinese food. Good for Kim...she is talented in many ways!

I am so glad you and Larry have such a close loving family. I see so many people our age alone and sad.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures Beth....they really add to your blog. I charged my camera and left it on...so it has to be charged again! GRRRR

Today, I think we are transitioning to almost winter..we had strong thunder that shook the house, yesterday and lightening that hit close by...strange for October 26th. Now is it going to snow overnight..wet flurries. Oh well we are almost prepared...
The colours this fall have been especially brilliant, I think because of the rainy weather we had...it prolonged the leaves from dropping. Beautiful colours that almost look flurescent....darn that is incorrect spelling and spill check is hiding.

Well, it is another great day isn't it?

Love, Nancy

Steady-as-rain said...

A lovely visit. Lots of jokes and stories and laughing. :

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Why was he fired for those of us on the other side of the world??ken