Friday, October 3, 2014

TROUBLE MAKERS

PA020269
Need I say more!

Trouble makers come in all sizes and shapes.

 Some come as nasty bugs that make us very sick certainly cause trouble.  Right now they are visiting Melina and family and little Simone

Also my brother is having surgery on his nose for polyps and possible cancer.

We were planning to visit Sandra and she ends up at our house; she wants keep up with her sister.  Studying has keep her out of circulation but today that is ended,

I took Jim his milkshake at the hospital and is very close to the end.  He had his years of wild trouble making but now looks very sick, sad and lonely.  He was sitting up in bed waiting for me had his drink and laid right down to go to sleep. He even let me pray for him which was a first.  Just a short little few words.

I had great trouble finding him because he was moved and I went to the wrong floor.  Heard wrong!

Dad and I dropped in to the clinic to see Dr. Nolte and I was a real trouble maker when wanting to
suggest if I have to see a neurologist I wanted to see the one dad saw that I thought was excellent.

  I had copied the name down wrong and so he could not be found and wasted his time.  I appreciate the trouble he went to.  In the last few days I have dropped and broken my camera and put my phone in the washing machine.  Oh well, it could be worse I have not run off with the milk man!

Today dad and I  and  Sandra after her test go, and Ken go and view the house Carol and Panteli have put an offer on.  It is a town house with a view over a golf course and they both rally love it.  Ken very tired yesterday.  Worried about family back home.


At the end of the day we pray for healing and strength and for God's will to be done!

10 comments:

Sandra said...

Did Kenny and Carol go to the movie? I went home and studied for a bit then fell asleep on the couch while Randy watched football. Busy day today, might need another nap to last till practice tonight. I guess dad is lucky that the mail man does not stop by, or you just might be tempted. Sandra

Shandel said...

ha ha ha the milkman!
Grandma would never do that. LOL funny blog. Lots of prayer for your friend Jim. Sad to hear when they are in pain.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you guys when you drop by later this morning. Today we have the 3 hour home inspection, a flooring estimate and two meetings with bankers booked between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. Wow, thi sis hard work! xo Panteli

nancy-Lou said...

YOU, a touble makerÉ I would never have thought!It looks like my fingers have hit the French punctuation button again...will have to look up how to change it back...the question marks look like thisÉ

You are so humourous Beth, I hope the milkman is really cute.
Are you going to get a new cameraÉ I hope so...your pictures really add to your blog.

How faithful you have been in visiting Jim and taking him his weekly milkshake....may his journey end peacefully.

Nasty bugs are around here too...not in our family, but in the kids I teach and people coughing right at me when they are standing behind me in a line up at Dollarama. I am trying to stay far away from bugs....sure don`t want to be sick...too busy to be sick! I hope you stay healthy too.

Is Dr. Nolte going to refer you to the neurologistÉ You could call in the telephone number.

It is very cold and stormy today...only 3C and very strong winds. Hoping we don`t loose our power....many in the area have. It is driving rain, but could turn to snow.

I must go out and feed the birdies....they are here even in this weather.

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Trying to answer
all questions. I do not know how to change that when it is not the ? We have a camera that we thought was lost and found it when we bought a new one.
I have fun taking pictures that is for sure.
Carol decided it was time to spend some time with Panteli and Ken was just too tired.
I am waiting for Sandra to come so we can go see the new town house. Sounds perfect.
Cold morning but warming up.
Stay away from those germs if you can Nancy you sure do not want to catch anything again,
love beth

Steady-as-rain said...

Are you going to church on Sunday?

Love,

Rick

larry bennett said...

No I do not think so. It is communion which dad does not like.
And with Kenny here and Oliver it is more important to visit them.
Why?
love mom

larry bennett said...

Very sad news Simone has scarlet fever. she will receive good care and treatment and prayer.
My prayers are with the family. love mom

larry bennett said...

I am on dad's computer because Ken is on mine.

And Nancy I will not do anything about the neurologist for awhile.
love beth

larry bennett said...

I am on dad's computer because Ken is on mine.

And Nancy I will not do anything about the neurologist for awhile.
love beth