Sunday, October 12, 2014

LOVE, LAUGHTER AND PRAYERS

PA120372
A huge cabbage from Ron’s farm

Baby Alex
PA120375
PA120391
Ron and his grand children
PA120377

Carolyn is the mom of the baby.

PA120396
PA120392
Leah in between dogs                                                      Craig
PA120387PA120383
                                                               Ron and daughters

A busy day at our home and then over to Sandra and Randy's to join the rest of the family.  I did not take a camera.

I mention Matthew in hospital getting gromites inserted. looking so little and so brave.
Praying all goes well.   And it did.
We got home at 8 and operation went well and he will be going home soon.
.

3 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

What lovely pics of your family, Beth. So nice to see the one of Ron and his girls. Whose baby is that? It looks like a young baby. They always steal the show don't they?

Our party day is tomorrow. I am hoping it is warm and sunny so we can eat in the sunroom. It is not heated...thus a three season room.

Another spectacular fall day, today. Bella, Max and I just couldn't stop walking and I think we overdid it...my knee is sore tonight. I think we walked 2 miles, but didn't have my pedometer with me. We stopped to visit with cottagers and wished each other a Happy Thanksgiving and see you in the spring. There were tons of people out for the weekend.

I am glad to hear that you are taking the probiotics....they really do help with Celiac Disease as does digestive enzymes. I take both.

Have a good sleep tonight Beth,

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

This will be for to-morrow too.
Ron staying over-night and the morning will be busy.
Hope your knee recovers.
Very tired with such a busy day but so good to see Ron.
love beth

nancy-Lou said...

What a busy and exciting day for you, Beth!

How does Caroline fit in with your family? I think I have most others sorted out....but I haven't heard of Caroline before!

Glad to hear Matthew is doing well after getting grommets....I had to think about that one as the term grommets is usually used for clothing. I guess they are tubes in h!is ears? Well done, little guy!

Have a lovely Thanksgiving Day,

Love, Nancy