Friday, October 31, 2014

MAGIC MUSHROOMS

PA240525
 
Happy Halloween to all the mischievous children running up and down our street to night.
DSCN5400
Thursday after my visit to my neighbor and visiting the doctors with dad Kim and I walked to the park with Haiti to find magic mushrooms.DSCN5406
Haiti patiently waits for me to take a picture.
DSCN5403
They are in all shapes and colors and sizes.
DSCN5399
DSCN5407Yes maybe they are not magic mushrooms but they have a magically affect on us anyway.

I wonder how many children will knock at our door?

I wonder how many Sandra and Randy will have?  

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Not so many as out in Tsawassen in the old days.

I am definitely going down to see Lucas for Christmas. I am going to Ottawa for work in December, so I am tagging on the extra trip (although not all details are quite sorted out).

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Good for you Rick. Hope it all works out.

Love mom

Sandra said...

I have had two so far, dogs are locked in the laundry room, fire is going and my stupid test is out of the way. Not happy at all with how it went, but oh well. Sandra