Wednesday, November 12, 2014

THE WINNERS

PB110717When it comes to playing games our family really shines.  Any party is an excuse to have fun and celebrate.
Everyone wins!
  
After a exciting day at the bird sanctuary the family gathers to celebrate Panteli's birthday and play games!  
PB110714
Ben sits reading between Grama Carol and his mom.  He loves to read and has just been given some Archie comic books. 
PB110716PB110718
Ben gets us started writing down questions.

The secret is to guess who wrote what answer to the question that some one else thought up.
The questions range from what would you hide under the bed?
How to explain your way out of a parking ticket?
What do you dislike most about Christmas?
What do you not wear with a bikini? 
PB110721I wouldn't know I have never worn one.
What would you not like to feel squishing beneath your toes?

We all came out as winners and it was time to enjoy the cake and sing Happy Birthday!



Poor Haiti feels left out as people come and go.  She just loves to see everyone but is not allowed in the living room. She sheds a lot of hair which floats around and can land just about anywhere.
PB110699

It is hard to remember what day it is when a holiday comes in the middle of the week.  Today I do go to Bible study at Colebrook church and I have left answering the questions until the last minute.

3 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

I lost my comment....so here I am again.
Ben is quite an interesting fellow.. and good at many things....good for him organizing a game for all to play!
In reply to the question about What do you dislike the most about Christmas...EGGNOG....did anyone give that as their answer?

Excellent pictures, Beth....everyone looks great and having fun. I enjoy seeing all the family...I think I have everyone sorted out...would like to meet everyone, one day and have a visit with you. We won't be coming to Vancouver Island this winter....but wish we were. I miss it.

We had about 5 inches of snow overnight and today and will receive more tonight...Bella loves the snow and just came in with her muzzle all covered in snow.....she loves to roll in it too and bring in a ton of snow on her curly coat. It attracts all kinds of hitch hikers...leaves and sticks and especially burrs.

I hope you had a good time at your meeting and got all your homework done!

Tomorrow is my piano teaching day and I look forward to it a lot!

It looks as though I will be teaching a series of native art classes for youth for the Metis Federation in the new year...I would really enjoy that.

AND it was another great day, wasn't it?

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Yes it was a great day!

I look forward to meeting you too.

I am at a loss for my blog but hope something comes to mind.

That is wonderful to be teaching art to children such a good way to express yourself.

Now I have to put my thinking cap on.

love beth

Anonymous said...

Great photos Beth, and thanks for having everyone over for my birthday dinner, and I really like the pens as well! :) xo Panteli