Friday, November 7, 2014

WHO ME?

PB060674
PB060672

We had the right day, the right procedure, the right time but some one wrote down the wrong hospital.  No not me with my brain improving every day!
These things never used to happen but they do now!

No time to drive to New Westminster so we drove to the beach.  Extremely windy could barely stand to take picture.

Drove to the library to pick up D.V.D's so our day was not a complete bust.  Also delivered the milkshake to Jim and he was very grateful but admits he is depressed.  The doctor is putting him on new pills the next day I hope they will maybe help.  He had his hair cut and looked better even if he did not feel better.

He misses his daughter and evidently she has no phone for him to contact her. 
“Women’s brains have five special strengths; intuition, empathy, collaboration, self-control, and a little worry.  Intuition enables them to grasp information that may not be easy to justify through logic.
Empathy allows women to be loving and nurturing.
A little worry helps to focus on possible problems and alert to possible solutions.

Who me?
PB060671

5 comments:

Sandra said...

You and dad making it to an appointment on time a the right location is becoming more of a rareity these days. Well, the wind has stopped this morning, so the dogs and I will be having a quick walk before pilates. Sandra

beth bennett said...

Carol is coming over at 9;30 to go to the flooring store and Home Depot.
I guess you are coming at 3? Did I get that right?
Dad has too many doctors and we go to two hospitals that is my excuse.
Have nice walk. I have had mine.
love mom

larry bennett said...

7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:

KJV

nancy-Lou said...

Who me? Laughing again as I sure can relate to your story, Beth. Carl does the same thing. The one time I didn't go in to the doctor's appointment with him....he insisted she told him Concordia Hospital...and almost got in an argmuent with the info gal at the hospital....insisting he was right. oh boy!

How sad that Jim's daughter is estranged from him....one has to wonder what the story is there. Good for you taking him his Thursday milkshake....I am sure he looks forward to it and to your visit.

Regarding the five special strengths of women...I wonder what the special strengths of men are?

Have you ever tried pilates Beth? I would like to but we don't have any classes nearby....Tai Chi has stopped for a few months. I really miss Tai Chi. I am thinking of trying LIne Dancing...

It was a blustery day with cold rain....it is going to be colder now with daytime highs below 0. brrrr.

Have a good night's sleep,

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Nancy Sandra is doing pilates and I thought about line dancing many years ago as it looks like fun.

Kim is always suggesting new things for us to do. I love my walking and my reading and have to work with my energy levels. Not always easy to take a nap when you would rather finish a chore or go out.

Do things that uplift your spirit as I know that helps.

The weather keeps changing here and I think it is going to be colder tonight with no rain
love beth