Sunday, January 4, 2015

ALL’S WELL THAT ENDS WELL

PC301278
One lasting evidence of Christmas.  One looks back and it has gone far to fast.  Every day seems to go by quickly so I make little plans that are doable.
Dad is not feeling too well so hope he does not get what I have.  I feel fine and then I just have no energy.  Did a few errands today .  . Kim has driven down to Seattle to visit friends there. I am determined not to worry.  We give her a warm safe place to live and lots of love.

Kim is safe in Seattle.

It is snowing and I love walking in the show.  The house feels empty and so do I.  Thank heavens for Haiti.

Yes Tyler and Aisliin make the Cogihalla and it was snowing but they took it at a safe pace which is good.  They will be heading into more colder weather but what an adventure!

Moving day went well for Carol and Panteli as a chapter ends and a new one begins.  How exciting to have the home of your dreams.  We Are invited in to-morrow.
I would love to start my walks now without feeling guilty.  I will do just little ones but I need to get some strength back in this funny legs of mine.

No church today my cough has returned!  No walk.  I get very depressed as I miss the fresh air and the exercise.  I keep telling myself I am better but not all better.

“May the sun bring you new energy every day.
May the moon softly restore you by night,
May the rain wash away your worries 
May the breeze blow new strength into your being
May you walk gently through the world and know and see beauty all the days of your life.”
Apache Blessing for us all!

Happy Birthday Ken.  We are very proud of you.  Love you!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

So all of the oven and fridge issues were solved? I have been doing a lot of resting, enjoying it while I can since I plan on registering for a class in February.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

I think I agree with Dad that taking the garbage out in your bare feet is probably not a good idea.

I'm sure Carol and Panteli's place looks a lot different than when I saw it!

Love,

Rick

nancy-Lou said...

Is the fun of walking, the actual exercise itself as well as enjoying the outdoors or just getting outdoors?
If it is just getting out, perhaps one of those small portable scooters might be a good idea, Beth. I can hear how much you miss those walks.
A deficiency in magnesium is very common in people and would help with muscles that are weak. Just saying!

I sure hope the Aussie's are prepared for the winter storm that is hitting the coast and inland BC.

Have you watched the British ITV series, Foyles War? I am watching it on Netflix and highly recommend it. There are 25 episodes.. the time era is during the second world war, in England and it is a mystery series.

It was -34 this morning with a wind chill of -46.....I am going outdoors now to feed the birds. The New Year's ham has served us well....from ham for supper a couple of times,sent lots home with our guests, to Quebec yellow pea soup and now to the birds. The blue jays and magpies love it.

That is a lovely blessing Beth....one I will bookmark and remember. Thanks, my friend.

I hope Larry feels better today....looking forward to pics of the new home for Carol and Panteli.

Love, Nancy


beth bennett said...

Nancy I love the exercise and the fresh air and meeting people just even to smile and say hello.
I am not a good patient but I am trying. I do not think and I do not like having to ask people to do things.

Day by day we will all do the best we can and I am trying to keep a sense of humor.

Yes we have watched Foyle's war and thoroughly enjoyed it. Love both of the main characters especially the girl.

Kim is away over night so dad and I will drive to the park to take Haiti for a little visit. She is running and hoping around because she goes every morning faithfully with Kim.
Thank you for the advice it helps.
love beth

Anonymous said...

At work on my birthday , should have taken a sickie !!! They are getting heaps of snow in the interior , i have the highways web cams on and looking at the snow.It will be 37c on wednesday and we may do the water park for Jasmines birthday a few days early as the 11 jan looks cold and wet on the forecast.Every year we go to FUNFIELDS water park for Jasmine birthday , she talks about it every week for the last 6 months .Ken
PS Go Canada

beth bennett said...

Thanks for the phone call Ken. Too bad you are at work. Dad is =enjoying the hockey,
I think I have bronchitis and once I get back walking I will be fine. Dad does not agree.
Carol looks very tired out from their move. Panteli still picking up things from the od place.
We took her out for soup.
Happy Birthday. Did you get your card.
When will you get your car fixed. There is always something,
Love mom