Sunday, January 11, 2015

ALONE

  • P1081398
It is strange how when I get up early in the morning and sit in the family room, although it is dark and quiet, I do not feel alone.
It is like all the happy moments from the day before whether it was just dad and me, or maybe Kim or other family members I do not feel alone.  But in the same room at night waiting for others to return home the room seems too empty and I feel alone.
I think this is the way with God that at times it feels like a comforting presence is right with me and at other times I feel alone.  Faith and doubt can share the room of my heart!
P1101403P1101405
We share the happy news about Ben and his success with his soccer and the promise of even
 greater things.P1101409
These are some of Kim’s cartoons.  Great fun!
P1101411
Yes that is me. 
P1101407
Theresa tells us about her work with the special needs children at school.  She is awesome!  Now she will be an even busier soccer mom.
P1101412
A rare moment when Morgan looks quiet and serious.  She is taking up yoga now and wants to do gymnastics too.  She will be excellent at both.  Kim does yoga at school too. 
P1101410
Kim and her art work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Tyler drop by? is flight leaves at 11pm tonight. Its my day off but they called me in for overtime. I still have four days off after today. Very humid here , unusual . Jasmine had her friend sleep over . Melina is going to take the girls to see ANNIE. Matthew slept over at his cousins place last night. ken

beth bennett said...

We had no word from Tyler. Dad says not to call his phone it will cost too much for him. Pleased they had such a good time and Leah and Craig were such good hosts.
Tyler phone Kim to see if she wanted to go out partying last night but she was working.
I never have been much of a partier and certainly have not improved. Thankfully dad and I enjoy a good video or hockey game
Jasmine would b e very excited to have a friend sleep over I know Morgan loves that too.
Hope your days off go well.
Dad and I walked over to the new restraunt for a very late lunch or early supper.
love mom

Anonymous said...

Tyler has a seat on QF76 ....
GOOD NEWS AS IT FILLED UP
KEN