Thursday, January 1, 2015

tHE POLOR BEAR SWIM.

P1011294
Sunny but very cold day for a swim.  The annual Poplar Bear swim. Dad and I will not even be able to watch.  No place to park or to stand.

I am feeling much more energetic but have laryngitis but sometimes losing one's voice is a good thing.  Makes one listen more.  I would love to go for a short walk but that would just make dad grumpier.

Dad and I will   dropped off the milkshake and carried on to Sandra and Randy's.

My thought for the day was wouldn't it be wonderful to feel like Cinderella just for one day.  All beautiful inside and out.  The sad part of the story is her wicked step-sisters do not change.  My thoughts are that not much will change this year, all though I AM PROUD OF THOSE WHO ARE WORKING FOR CHANGE.

The point is there are people I love dearly who will not be changing and I have to accept that, otherwise I am just exhausted worrying and I am the one who gets hurt the most.

Smarten up girl!   That is my New Years Resolutions.
P1011293

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, I think most of our personality is set at a very young age and we are unlikely to change much. So worrying about this sort of thing does no good. Of course, you were probably born to worry, so what can we do!

Love,

Rick