Monday, January 26, 2015

GLOOM AND DOOM

P1241483It is foggy and gloomy outside.  I plan a short walk through the fallen leaves and puddles everywhere.  Wish I could just jump and splash about in them like children do.  Another reason Grandchildren are a blessing.

A spirit of doom penetrates into our happy little home.  There is a part missing from thet heavy glass bathroom cabinet.  I took the receipt out of dad's pocket and put it on the table and it has disappeared.   Just a minor problem but frustrating. 

Renovations are never easy and dad should have realized it seeing all the problems Carol and Panteli ran into.  I am very sorry I touched the darn thing but I did.  Hopefully he can get the new small part without it and without packing up the whole thing to take it in.

  Miracles do happen I dug in the garbage and fun the receipt! 

I got the day wrong for dad's visit to the Cancer Clinic but fortunately we checked before we let.  I had it written down right but. .. .

Dad went for a bike ride it was so lovely and warm.  I am going to start taking his vitamins as I really think they are helping him.  They are called Focus Formula and aid for concentration and mental acuity.  Both of us are doing okay.

P1261526Good to talk  to Ken but he has lots of problems.  Mathew has an ear infection and is on antibiotics and so is Melina.  The dental work sounds awful and seems just like Sandra had and solves a lot of problems...    He should talk to Sandra.

I will pray and trust all will go well.

Out comes the sun!

1 comment:

nancy-Lou said...

Guess what? It is not just you, who gets appointments mixed up Beth! Carl answered the phone for me when the doctor's office called and he told me it was for yesterday! But NO...it was for the following Monday. The receptionist told me to stay and I was able to see him in about 45 minutes. All is well..just my annual checkup. So Carl got his ears boxed.....well not exactly...but I was a little annoyed! hahha

Sorry to hear about the lost receipt....it seems we can get through the big problems, but the small ones really get on our nerves! Happens here too...that spirit of doom.

Love, Nancy