Friday, January 16, 2015

DARKNESS TO LIGHT

P1151433
Beautiful sunrise!. Dark and cold. ,.

Maybe it is just January blues and I am thankful for every moment of more daylight.

Darkness can be enriching.
Nurturing,
Comforting,
Sheltering.
Restful,
Restorative,
Tender,
Soft and gentle,
Quiet,
Transforming,
In the darkness the stars shine their brightest to give us light..

I do love the different seasons and am so thankful each day there is a little more light.

P1151432Dad came home and did the vacuuming and I went to the Senor's home so happy to bring them some happiness.  Jim is so grateful now so that has been a big change.

My bad mood has passed, as all things do!

"Recovery is a process-no matter what it is you are overcoming.  Do not compare your recovery progress with others.  Remember each of us heals physically and mentally, and emotionally at a different pace.  At a pace that is right for us."  -  Demi Lovat




5 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

AHHH Beth. be kind to yourself! Stay in your warm bed and rest until it is light.
I am sure there is no need to get up in the dark and cold.
I sure hope you can regain your strength and energy. You have been sick for a few weeks now and it will just take time to feel like your old self!
Sorry to hear you are going through bad times.


But glad to hear that "old cranky puss" Jim, has really turned around and enjoys your visits. Just goes to show how your patience and caring can do miracles!


Glad too, to hear that Larry is feeling better and good for him, doing the vacuuming! I was vacuuming yesterday, too and it seemed as though it would never end...everywhere I looked there was "more stuff". I blamed in on the dogs...hey didn't I just vacuum there....look at the dust, leaves and stuff.

Today, the highways are finally not icy, so we are off to buy some more bird seed and on the hunt for beef fat for the birds. One butcher makes "fat logs" by wrapping fat around a bent coat hanger...but they sell quickly.The woodpeckers, chickadees and nuthatches really like beef fat.

Have a much better day, Beth,

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Starting put a much better day.

Thanks Nancy.

Enjoy your day!

love Beth

Steady-as-rain said...

Good thing Dad did the vacuuming!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

I bought a pump for our pool , which didn't work !. Now I have to go back to exchange it or beg for a refund. I was so excited to have a new pump . Oh well. .off to work now 5 late shifts.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Ken that is so annoying.

Hope your work on late shift go okay

love mom