Friday, January 17, 2014

BEAUTIFUL

Life is beautiful!  Each moment holds the promise of happiness if we keep an optimistic attitude and greet each day hopefully.   Lincoln is so tiny!
DSCN2057
My how they grow!  What we learn in the school of life is so important; that learning begins in the atmosphere of home.  Life is beautiful when talking to friends or being with family.  Everyday can be a miracle of love and laughter.  I know I have the freedom to choose my attitude and I must learn to laugh at my mistakes.  Just like Simone! and Lincoln.

 For me too the birth of each one of my children has been the
happiest  time of life for me.   Who can forget that first smile or the little eyes that gaze into yours or the first little sounds.

DSCN2058
"School is important , but what children learn in the atmosphere of their homes lasts for life."
 
"We can learn all our lives."

"Children need unconditional love to grow and develop into full human beings.  Patience kindness and love - this is the food a child needs."  Words of Alice Herz-Sommer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely photos. Is that Lincoln? Panteli

beth bennett said...

First is Lincoln and then Simone.

When do you go to the Grand Cayman I have a birthday card for Carol?
love beth

Anonymous said...

Yes, they do grow and grow.

At least you eventually found the tray of goodies. :)

Love,

Rick