Friday, January 24, 2014

THE INVISIBLE BECOMES VISIBLE.

DSCN2080
Looking back.  I feel that I have done the best I could with what I had and I put my heart into being a good mom. It was at that  time when I would begin to put my hopes and dreams and worries into words of prayer.
  Not knowing is very hard.  I realize that most of us have our limitations that we have to live with.  One day at a time.  It is harder when you are 25 and feel like 80 but now it is
 s much easier!

This would become my adventure into the possibilities of prayer and a life lived with faith in the invisible that could be felt.

In Chapter 8 of Revelation there is a vision of an angel with a golden censer who offers up the prayers of the saints that are floating up from earth.  These prayers are placed on a alter.  It says that fire is sent down to earth ands I like to think of fire as passion and this is God’s answer that he hears and answers prayers.

So I prayed, I pleaded, I surrendered and an empty heart became full with hope;  because one always has to have hope.  My eyes were no longer focused on the answers but I was learning both humility and trust.  Discovering faith could still grow among the weeds of doubt.

Prayer is waiting in silence.

An ebb an flow.  Thankful for the good moments and the good days when courage and love seemed to fill me.  Prayer is like sinking into a warm bubble bath and just relaxing and letting go.  Thankful to have lived to see my grandchildren and my great grandchildren and enjoying their laughter.

Even now helping me to be positive and love myself by just being me.  But I admit I have good and bad days.

Dad and I enjoyed our lunch out with Lois, she is so lovely and reminds me of her mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm heading to Surrey for a meeting later today and was planning to droip by around 2:00ish and see if you guys are around.
Panteli

beth bennett said...

Okay we will be here. Our only plans are to visit the library,
We will enjoy a visit.
love beth