Wednesday, January 1, 2014

GENERATIONS

DSC04155
What a perfect name for our new calendars full of family photo’s that Shawna put together for us.  Thank you Shawna we treasure each month and look and laugh and love each photo.
DSC04135
We are getting the three generations and I think Lincoln
is getting to know me.  My dad painted the pictures in the background!
DSC04138
A grama that is enjoying every moment with her family.DSC04145
It is going to be serve yourself buffet with Shawna’s special potatpoes and ham and lots of vegtables and pumpkin pie!

DSC04144
                                                  Susan enjoys our little man!
DSC04146

DSC04151
DSC04152
Grandma and Grandpa join in.

A lively evening but dad and I petered out quickly.

Thank you Leah for taking good care of me making sure I had everything when I left!

No, we did not go to the Polar  Bear swim with Carol and Panteli to witness the Alexander family going into the cold water.

Hope to talk to Ken and family today!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

We went down to Cresent beach for a walk and there were quite a few people doing their own version of polar bear swim. I prefer to be bundled up and warm my self! Sandra