Saturday, January 4, 2014

FAREWELL

Happy Birthday Ken.  I was just go to put it on face book when Cathy dropped by.  I hope you have a good day but I think you are working right?  Dad and I send our love!

We were sitting having a visit with Cathy our neighbor, her husband Jeff just had a scare when they discovered a mass in his chest.  The worry of course was cancer again but fortunately they operated and it was not cancer.

DSCN2003
We quickly jumped into the car to drive to have supper with Carol and Panteli.  It is always hard to say good-bye but glad she is happy.  Tried to get pictures of the sunset which was exceptionally glorious.  Hard to do from a speeding car.DSCN2004
They have put up a sign on the freeway just for us that says; “last turn off before the tunnel” so we took it.  We are not so dumb after all.
DSCN2014
They have lots of plans.  Panteli will be going in Feb. and again in May.  They want to do some travelling so that will be the next thing on the adjenda.

Safe journey Carol our love and good wishes go with you.

We gain strength, courage and confidence from each new endeavor that we experience.

I went to bed early leaving dad to watch yet another hockey game.  It was good he had a good walk on this sunny clear day. 

Sunday dad and I will be off to church. 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I always feel like I have missed so much by staying home when I read your blog, but yesterday was a stay in pyjamas all day kind of day. Fingers crossed Carol actually does come home in six months. Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Beth...no Sunday blog? Hope all is well and you just are busy.
Probably off to church.
love, Nancy