Tuesday, January 28, 2014

THE PAST TO THE FUTURE

DSCN4806
The Past
DSCN1506

The secret garden
                                               

The present

DSCN2152
Driving Sunday night in the fog
DSCN4850
                                                    
DSCN4858 
Yurri’’s birthday
P1250350

A taste of sunshine in the future.

"The only satisfaction there is, is to be growing up inwardly as well as outwardly, becoming a more generous, kind. and loving,  And this is all we do, by doing each day the day's work as well as we can."    -James Clarke

Yesterday after my walk  had my hair cut and came home and cut it some more do not ask me why.
I also mailed your card Melina and I hope it arrives in time.  This day has gone by so fast and I am more than ever aware of the changing world we live in.  How soon the present becomes the past and a new generation is beginning,

Not foggy not sunny but raining!

Panteli stopped by with Morgan's prize for second best picture at the art show with a lot of very good art work!  Way to go Morgan!

Happy  Birthday Stephen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely photo of Carol! I see her in 8 more sleeps! :)
Panteli

Anonymous said...

So hot yesterday , thank God we have a pool !!! cooler today then another bout of heat .
First day of school today for Matthew , very emotional day for Melina . Jesse starts back in grade ten today . Jasmine in 4 yr old kindy buts starts next Monday.
Ken

beth bennett said...

I can remember those times so well. I know how you are feeling Melina. It gets easier as time goes by.

That hot weather must be unbearable I know it would be for me.

Thinking of you all. love mom