Friday, January 3, 2014

STORIES OF IMMIGRANTS

P1030274

Yes there was a big cloud hanging around as we started our drive to Chilliwack.  I was so excited to share some of our family history and stories with Ben for his project.
P1030279
The sunshine up ahead looked promising.
P1030282

We hit the rain.
P1030283
                          I tell dad to stop using the window wipers so I can take a picture.   Seems reasonable to me.Rain drops are fascinating.
P1030285
The skies clear as we reach our destination.
P1030289
Yes three of them are interested.
P1030292
Morgan has lots of questions.  We are also looking at things written about the Ateah family.  Wow what an amazing group.  But where is Ben you may ask?
P1030293
He had been at a sleep(?) over and just couldn’t keep his eyes open.  We left one book there for him.  He has a lot of information.
P1030294
Theresa had my beautiful necklace fixed and so now I have three new necklaces
 and a lovely bracelet to put in my new jewelry book!  !
 
Saturday night dad and I have been invited to Carol and Pentali's for supper.  The last supper before she leaves back to the Grand Caymans!    We are happy for her but will sure miss her.

Morgan reads to him but he stays asleep.

No comments: