Friday, January 24, 2014

WARNED

DSCN1991
The police caught up with me knocking on our door last evening.
Dad and I where sitting in silence he was watching airplanes on his new do- dad and I was reading a new mystery.

Dad went to the dooeras I do not answer the door in the evening when it is late and dark. It was a lovely police lady who was warning people to be careful on their walks; everyone in our neighborhood.  She showed us a sketch of the person who had now molested three people in our are and one right by the bottom of our street.

They have unmarked cars now and will have police decoys walking around the area.  That is how they have caught others.  The good thing is that in the early morning I can hear any footsteps following me and of course I will be listening very carefully.  Dad and  will do more walking together

DSCN2095DSCN2096
Lois and dad and  enjoy our lunch with lots of talking in fact I suggest we stop talking and be silent for a few moments to choose from the menu.  I was very hungry.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

So what does dad think of you walking out there alone with this news? Sandra

beth bennett said...

Well dad thinks you cannot keep a good woman down! I am going on the new route most days and like today have not even gone yet.

Off to the library soon and then Panteli is dropping by.

Sunday we are off to Van. for Urri's 4th birthday at 4.I do not know how to spell it.

love mom

Mama Lee said...

I just ask that you be very careful on your walks, Beth. No day-dreaming allowed!!
Love, Lee

nancy-Lou said...

Yes, Beth. Please walk when there are lots of people around. It is much safer. You can be as careful as you can, but still not a match for a criminal if he wants to harm you, The criminals are around at night and early morning. Take a cell phone.
It was -28 this morning and snowing -3 at 2pm and -21 now..7pm.crazy weather...I have no where to put the snow...the banks are 5 feet high in places. We havenèt had a winter like this in many years. Take care, love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Mom be careful. Maybe you could find a calking partner. I hurt my back yesterday. Stayed home from work today. My toe still infected the dr gave me a refural to the hospital to get it checked out.
Ken