Thursday, February 6, 2014

A RARE GIFT

DSCN2244
At times we may feel loved but not always every day every minute. There are people who are loving and warm and kind and their presence touches and embraces us and allows us to be ourselves.

Love is a rare gift!

We love many things in life, like good food, good friend, good music, beautiful art and the beauty of nature which can be the great wide prairies, the majestic mountains or the power full ocean. (but we do not all feel the same experience) The most important thing is to love life no matter what storms you have to face and to find inner peace that never leaves us but can be ignored.  Love opens the way into mystery.

I have to shut the door on my negative thoughts and feelings.

In the end I stayed home from the meeting with a sinus headache.  Dad took Jeff out for a Birthday lunch which made me happy because it meant no cooking.

Daniel our minister dropped by for a visit and he and dad had a good chat.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, I was half way through my message when Mary Skyped and then I lost it. Drat. Well, hope you and dad have a better day today, and we all get lost sometimes. Sandra

Anonymous said...

I have google maps on my iphone ...never get lost..lol.
Last three days of hopefully the last heat wave of the summer. Big thunder storm building up from the north as I write(8am) but as it passes the temp will stay high. Saturday night is not supposed to drop under 30C . Oh well only there's more days. Matthew still enjoying school . Car back , nice new brakes! The mechanical says I could only get a few hundred bucks for it If I decide to sell it. I will trade it in or give to one of the kids.

Ken