Friday, February 21, 2014

THE DREAMER

P2190459
               Sometimes the camera captures things I did not see.
P2190463
Dad and I walked around the Old City Hall on Wed.  A sunny but cold day.  Someone I think must have a dream about these  gardens and the little water fall and created such a peaceful place.

Our dreams are important and a very big part of our spiritual self.  Our births did not include tales of White Elephants (Buddha’s birth) or a white dove like (Jesus’s birth.) but each one was special.
In both cases it is about the conception of a thinking, feeling, visionary, sensitive, sensual and moral  person.  Maybe our spiritual selves are being developed in the womb and wants to continue to be a part of our lives after we are born.  Maybe.

The battle of good and evil lives within us all and having a source for good alive within us is a great blessing.  I am a bit of a day dreamer.  I like to think that even as we dream the soul is speaking.

A nightmare can be the shadow self that will always be around to tempt us or fill us full of fear and despair.  So it is important to listen to your dreams and now the voice of the spirit

Yesterday dad and I decided to go to the clinic to see Dr. Nolte. at the clinic.  There were already people sitting in cars and then lining up even though we were there by 8:30.  Fortunately the girls hockey was on the T.V.   I was a little short tempered after our appointment  because I was not feeling the best and of course neither was  Dad.  I do not like answering questions!

The  doctor will be ordering a cat scan which may take awhile but he hopes it will be next week.

In the afternoon we went to the Senior’s home together.  I really appreciate dad driving me and he had a visit with Jim who likes to see him.   

Safe driving Rick!

Kim I used to go through a lot of vacuum cleaners it is one of those things that seem to break easily and you always need.  I am having Kim's lunch delight today should give me lots of energy,.


Dad and I will be visiting Howard as Vera has several appointments.  We will be home about 4:30 but if Rick gets here first I am sure he knows where the key is.  Be good to have a visit.

"Dreams reveal the odyssey of the soul and the path of the spirit."   -Thomas Moore.

Sweet dreams to you all!

8 comments:

Sandra said...

I had bad dreams last night, it will be a long day today. You went to see Dr Nolte why? I guess I will have to call. I got all the bonuses paid out yesterday so I can kind of breath again. Randy has booked tomorrow off as he has had 2 very busy stressful weeks as well. Sandra

beth bennett said...

Feeling short of breath and wanting to have results. Much shorter walks.
Hope you two can catch your breath! love mom

nancy-Lou said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Beth, but glad you are seeing your doctor and having tests. May your results be good and you get your strength back soon.

Nightmare...a rare thing for me..but Carl has had quite a few lately. The other night he got up and was convinced he had to catch a bus for Flin Flon MB to play hockey. They are very real to him.

I wish I could post a picture of how much snow we haave here...but check out my facebook page for the deer on top of the snow looking in my kitchen bay window...the snow is up to my chest in our yard. I fell down twice going to read the hydro meter. We didn't shovel a path there. For a minute, I thought I might be like the man on the Boston Subway....the man who never returned! change that to woman. Do you remember that song from the 1960's?

Be sure and rest, Beth. Sending love and healing thoughts to you!
NANCY

beth bennett said...

Nancy I am glad you were able to return. Be careful!

I have had a few bad dreams lately not really nightmares. I am sick of just not feeling like myself but will do everything to improve while I wait and hope for good news. I will look at your face book. I only do this about once a week.
love beth

Anonymous said...

I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THE WHITE DOVE OR THE WHITE ELEPHANT, VERY NEAT. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE QUINOA! THE TRIP TO THE DOCTOR SOUNDS FRUSTRATING BUT WE ARE GLAD YOU DID IT. I HOPE YOU GET THE CAT SCAN RATE AWAY. ENJOY THE SUNNY DAY. LOVE KIM

Anonymous said...

I stayed up late to watch Sweden vs Finland , then got up at 4am to watch Canada vs USA .
Ken

beth bennett said...

Ken you are a hockey nut.

Kim we are saving the quinoia for to-morrow and looking forward to it,
I am telling dad he should do the same thing and have a good exam. not fund but our health is so important and can be lost so quickly. love gramma

Theresa said...

So true about dreams. A coworker shared with me a beautiful dream she had after the passing away of one of our students. it was really beautiful.