Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SPIRITUAL GENIUS

DSCN2235
Happy birthday  Melina.  Sending You a ton of love and happiness.

Hope your mom is recovering from her surgery and feeling better everyday.  Stress time for you.

Gig changes with Jasmine and Matthew off to Kindy and School.  It most be very difficult with all that very hot weather.  We are going to have a cold spell now but with that you can dress warmly.

Got all my things done today and dad and I went to one of his favorite stores, the dollar store.  We did not go for a walk as his hip bursae is painful.  I Will just continue to do my own walking.  I actually fell down walking to mail my letters and a nice young man helped me up.  So frustration but I was trying to hurry and my feet do not do so good any more.

Everything each one of does ,or does not do,  affects others.
Spirituality begins with the knowledge that all is contained in God.
“Your degree of religious tolerance is a barometer of your spiritual development.  If you are secure, you like to do religion with everyone.

The Bible originated with oral tradition which brings a formal, legalistic dimension with mystical and practical dimension. 
“Our souls are emanations from God.  The closer each of these fragments is to this goodness the greater is ability to become better, and the further there away there a strong pull towards evil.

DSCN2229
I love and have a deep affinity with Jewish mysticism.

God is sustaining us with his presence!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I do not know much about mysticism. Just have my head down and nose to the grind stone right now trying to get through my busiest month of the year. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Melina off to take MAtthew to school for an evaluation test. (8am ) so she will read your blog when she returns.
Re your quote There is beauty and meaning everywhere....hasnt looked in the kids room mess for the 100 th time ... No beauty , no meaning.... Sorry

We are not doing anything for Melina's birthday today , but we have dinner Saturday night , which is forcast to be 40C, so we may eat out in air conditioning.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Yes I think I will take that quote out after a miserable day. Lost my debit card, lost or way to go visiting and it was a horrible visit at the Home.
I guess I am thankful most days are not so bad.
love mom

Anonymous said...

Don't have to take the quote out , but some quotes are hard to take when life is stressful and hard work with kids , bills , broken cars and losing debit cards etc ... Lol
Ken
Ps hope you found your card.