Friday, February 7, 2014

WAITING TO BE PLANTED

P2060370
I think there was a deeper message in the parable of the Sower and the Seed.
The sower can plant a seed in our hearts but it will not grow with out nourishment, practice, studying, courage and compassion. 

Right now I am worried about my plants with little shoots on them and will they survive the cold and maybe even the snow.  I have   few of these primroses in my garden but these are at the store waiting for some one to take them home.

Every day I have things I want to do and try to plan to do them but the energy just is not there.

The amazing thing about life is that you face new problems at every stage of your life.  This calls for re-evaluating and acceptance.  Right now I feel like I am being up-rooted.

Going to the  doctor today.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ah, so you know how your little plants feel when you dig them up and move them around all of the time! Did not sleep well last night, Spooky decided she needed to sleep under the covers again last night. Sandra

Anonymous said...

sunny no wind , yet , going for 40c for about the tenth day this summer ,should have gotten air conditioning.... anyway we will be going to Melina's sisters house this afternoon , she has aircon ..lol . We are going to look at a puppy this afternoon.
watched a bit of the Olympics late last nigh. looks ok.
the Aussies are going to clean up!!
ken