Thursday, February 13, 2014

DIFFERENT OPONIONS

P2120411
Dad and I disagreed about me going to the Nursing Home today.  I feel very badly when I do not go.  Instead  we went for a long drive to try out Sandra’s new road to work.  Dad made a U turn so that he could turn right but the lady in front of us did it too.  It was a nice drive.
We had Chinese food which they assured me had no soya sauce in it.  Stomach upset when I got home.  On top of which I was crazing sugar and I ate too much!~
DSCN2262
Pictures from our walk on Tuesday but it really was Wed.
DSCN2264
DSCN2268
Dad  got the picture of the big bird!

Talked to Carol on Skype so that lifted my spirits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE WEATHER LOOKS RATHER NICE . We are going to brisbane tomorrow ( sat ) we should be in for stormy weather there. About 36c 80% humidity. och. going to see brits work, Wharpe Hotel .
Back on Monday.
ken

beth bennett said...

Enjoy your visits!
love to all
love mom