Tuesday, February 18, 2014

CATCH A FALLING STAR AND PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET. . . .

DSCN2291
Happy Birthday Gramps 

Dad may be getting older but he still tells outrageous stories! 
It is hard to plan what we can do to celebrate his real birthday.  A  movie and fish and chips after!  Or if we are too tired lots to choose from  home!

Inspiration always comes to me when I look up the sky especially at night and sometimes think Isee a falling star!  It is under that  great sky, that is always changing our daily lives are being lived out.

There is creative energy all around us and if you go deep within yourself, you will discover new mysterious creative forces.

Sometimes on my early morning walks I just stop and gaze upward.

Dad and I now realize that there really is not much we need in life to make us happy.  Good health would be a blessing but learning to accept who we are and what we can do gives us courage and strength.  And hugs are still the best gift of all!  !   !

1 comment:

Shandel said...

Another Happy Birthday to Grandpa Bennett!!! Hope you enjoy your day.

I also love seeing shooting stars. We often gaze up at the sky and watch them all twinkle and then BOOM one is shooting. so great.

The full moon here this past weekend was so divine. Last night in particular....gorgeous. I want to have someone take a photo for me with a good camera so we can blow it up on canvas and look at it all the time. Love the moon. and the Sun! cheers
YUMM fish and chips....i think Cameron might have to take me out for some. :D