Friday, February 14, 2014

AIM

P2120410
A sunny day to walk down to the beach on the way into White Rock.
P2120424Our aim was to make it to the bench but both of us found it was a little farther than we thought.


I was aiming for the big bird sitting on the rocks
P2120426


Can you see him?  I cannot but he is there.

Sometimes in life we do not get what we aim for but always a good idea to keep trying.

Dad and I had a day of happiness and sunshine.

We will visit Howard and Vera,    That  is our aim today.    Ken and Melina are off to Brisbane with Matthew carrying the fish,  Jasmine the turtle in a basket and Jessie the cat and all the kittens.  Have fun!  Say  a big hello to Tyler,  Hobey and Brittany.

Happy  Valentines!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

No time to chat, off the Super Store after cleaning the house and doing the beds and laundry this morning. Had a shower, got pretty now have to go get food to that man of mine tonight to show him I love him, even if I grumble a bit of the time. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Of course the kids get sick on the day we fly to brisbane.
Hope your feeling better mom.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Ken I was just thinking they have been so healthy lately.

I am much better. Headache gone.

love mom

beth bennett said...

Sandra you sound like Super wife,

love mom