Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ICY

P2240518
''''''''dad and  I have never eaten such amazing healthy meals.  Thanks to you all.

These are pictures one morning I do not know when., where I managed to sneak out for a little walk.  It was beautiful.

I have passion for walking and especially in the snow!  One little flake and I want to be out there,

Wed. morning I was up a little later.  I had had a bad headache so had been up in the night.

So  decided to make dad happy and not rush out walking in case it was slippery; .(actually God said go ahead walk in the snow because even God knows women like to get their own way)
but dad worries so I was good.  Yes, I did have a brightly shining halo!  I started to make cookies instead  of going out, but then the power went off again.  And dad said "don't even think about going for a walk."

Well dad took off for Costco  and my halo slipped, they get heavy you know.  And without a thought my shoes were on and my jacket and I was out the door.  Such a perfect day  Sunny and so beautiful with all the snow.
P2240527
Thanks for all the suggestion for my mystery.
I have decided the person wakes up and is alive after all!
But now she is afraid that someone is trying to kill her and she feels like they are stalking her just waiting for the right moment.
                                     Then she discovers something on her blog!  A clue!
 
.

7 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Boy oh boy, you sure have a mind of your own, don't you, Beth! AND a tarnished halo! I too, can hardly wait to explore the new snow....there are many interesting animal tracks to decipher and beautifully sculpted snow drifts. If the temperature is below, -22, the dogs stay home and I go.

What beautiful pictures of the snow Beth.

Today is blustery, with winds up to 70 kms with poor visibility on the highways...so we cancelled Carl's optometrist appointment in Winnipeg. That has been the story all winter..

Your mystery story sounds like a "winner". It is cute how your family got involved with their input. A murderer with a blog....Hmmmmm, what a novel idea!

I wish you and Larry a good day, filled with lots of fun and no pain!

love, Nancy



Sandra said...

Very slippery this morning. The snow is very pretty and makes the world so nice and bright. Glad you are enjoying your meals. Sandra

beth bennett said...

Subbornness runs in our family. We have the extreme to the less stubborn.
love beth

Sandra said...

OH! And I think you should spend the money and go get the MRI or what ever scan it is. Your headaches are not a good sign and if there is any chance you can stop something from happening you should find out. At your age what else are you saving your money for other than your health? Sandra

Anonymous said...

Headaches , not enough water ? Drinking decafe coffee.
Qantas an iced 5000 staff to go today. I have the option to leave or stay.
Ken

larry bennett said...

I agree Sandra, I wanted to get it right away. Then wanted to take mom to the emergency today - she said no. Still slurring her words, can hardly walk, I think we will go into the walkin clinic tomorrow.
Ken - does that mean a buyout or???

beth bennett said...

Yes Ken let us know. love mom