Sunday, February 9, 2014

IMPERFECTION

P2070388
This flower has only a short life but shines with beauy bringing us happiness and joy.  A reminder that in life there will be joys and sorrows and each one of us is imperfect.

I am having great fun with my test for no.2.  I think I have to go so I run upstairs to the bathroom and get everything prepared and the urge goes away.  Well, sooner or later some thing will happen.

The man that wrote this  quote below was born with a very ugely and deformed face.  He now shares his story with humour  and honesty.  -David Roche

“”I believe we have a place of fear inside all of us.  A fear of being unworthy, flawed and different.  Seeing ourselves honestly with all our flawes is a core spiritual condition, an essential step in developing emotional maturity.”  I believe that is a good place to start with our imperfections, pour questions and a sense of humour.

“It is a basic human task, the task of redemption and it is hard work. “ 

I feel that I am being changed in that I no find the sacred in the tradition I have come back to.  I feel less and less like an active member.







Do not feel up to going to church today but will have a bit of a walk.

Cruelty can be formed when fear overshadows the goodness and worthiness of each one of us,
It is the reason that Jacob would live out his life with a limp.
“Working through my fear and shame, I have come to discover that I am whole.”

None of us know what to-morrow will bring but faith helps me to have the confidence that courage will also be there when I need it.  I am an old fashioned gal at heart.  I love simplicity!  I love the simple stories Jesus told and yes they can be read again and again and I see new truth.  I love that he walked and talked with the ordinary people.
P2070389

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Not sure how I missed so many blogs, seems like I only missed yesterday. Took Randy out shopping for furniture in Langley, he was looking for a little table to go beside his chair. He is back to work as of this afternoon and I will start on our income tax. Sandra

beth bennett said...

You have been very busy and also tired! IK wish you would let me know when you are having health problems. love mom