Wednesday, February 22, 2017

FlLXEBLE

P2280540
It is wonderful to have my rose to gaze at when outside more snow is falling.  I do love walking in the snow and it is only March but my thoughts are dwelling upon spring now.
One lesson life seems to teach us is to be flexible and accept what is reality but keep dreaming and imagining even better things in the future.
Knowing that God has been with me in the past helps me to see the future holds the promise of His presence too.  It is important that our daily choices are flexible too.
Nature is not in a hurry but is flexible with the timing of the seasons and the gift that can be beautiful but also harsh at times.
We cannot control nature nor can we control God.  To try to find out the truth about Him requires deep thought and study and discusion.

No comments: