Wednesday, February 8, 2017

MULTIPLICATION

I was at the church doing our Bible study when a few snow flakes starting to fall caught our attention.
Every snowflake so different always fill me with wonder at their beauty.  Over time they have multiplied and built huge mounds on top of bushes and tress and roads.

I am always amazed that when we met to study a chapter in the Bible how every has different and unique answers.  Today it was about the multiplication of the loaves and fishes.  In the Gospel of John the feeding of the huge crowd with a small boys lunch is a miracle that is a sign to prompt faith in the message and words and acts of Jesus.

The sharing of food and the sharing of faith is a communal event.  Jesus had compassion on the people who he had been teaching and healing and as Philip and Andrew how can they be feed.  Andrew brings the little boy with his basket of loaves and fishes and Jesus multiplies it so there is enough to feed all with even some left over.

Any little thing we do whether a smile or a kind word is important.

After I got home Tavia came for a visit with her little baby boy.  He is just 11 months old and looks so cute when he is walking.

A miracle or a sign "creates space for the reign of God and allows it to come."    -Lohfind

God takes small beginnings and creates grow!

We  will go looking for a computer after we try in the morning to see what is what.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I left work early when the snow started again, but so did everyone else it seems as the traffic was very slow.

Two cars stuck in our culdesac this morning, I got Randy to drive my car out for me. It is very deep and soft now it is raining.

Have fun computer shopping.

Oh, and dad did not reply to my email invite, I will call today if I remember.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

WOWSERS, you really received a ton of snow didn't you? I bet there were a lot of fender benders. Glad Sandra got to work and back OK. You must be a good driver Sandra!

It was another bone chilling day here, but it is going to start snowing overnight and warm up for the next few days. That is good in one regard, but bad in the other, because the highways will become icy. BUT we can stay home....we are done now as far as appointments goes for another two weeks.

Maybe you would enjoy having a laptop instead of a desktop, Beth? I like to sit and browse on my laptop while I watch the telly. I really like my ipad the best and it is versatile and easy to use. Apple are far superior to Android....but don't tell my computer son that! hahaha.

Have a lovely evening,

Love, Nancy