Monday, February 20, 2017

SIMPLICITY

We moved our kitchen table over to the window and then dad decided it id too far from the toaster so he worked all day putting an electrical socket in.  YES he did do it so it will be ready for the morning.  I did some gardening after my walk and found the only way to do it without falling is to sit on my bum and wiggle along.

Dad started working on the computers and I am so confused I do not know what computer I am using.  I was reading the Beatitudes and I think instead of thinking you are cursed if you are poor or suffering Jesus is saying that you are even more special when you are poor in spirit or when you are sad or meek when you hunger and thirst for righteousness.

Simply blessings come to us when they are least expected and when we feel  least deserving.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like dad moves things and changes them just as much as you now.

Seeley is having his surgery today, he should be back with Shawna about 9:00 am our time.

A very long and emotional day for her as she had to be up at 3:00 am to feed him for the last time but then could not feed him till again till after his surgery. Babies are not very understanding when it comes to being denied their food.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I did no know he was havin surgery,
Sending my love and prayers.

Love mom