Wednesday, February 22, 2017

THE INVADERS

PC241240
Dad and I were the first ones to invade the home of Sandra and Randy.  About 14 of us with 45 children.

After a delicious breakfast prepared by Ben with a little help from mom and dad we sat around and got caught up on what is happening in the different lives.  I do find it hard with a big group to hear what others are saying.

Morgan and I took Haiti for a walk around the duck pond and she was happy to go.
PC241244
PC241235
                  Tasha and Justice get ready to leave the  same time as Carol and Panteli.
 
PC241248
PC241249I took a few pictures with the few that were left.

I had wanted to get one main picture but left it until too late.

Good food and noisy visiting!

Today dad and I will be visiting Cathy and her family then we have been asked over to Mikie's dad's house for turkey dinner. 



No comments: