Friday, February 24, 2017

TESTING

My first time on the new computer. I feel like I am in deep water.   Having trouble turning it on but after pushing every little button I have got it working.  I cannot get the picture download working to put the pictures of our drive to Chilliwack to pick up Morgan.  A delightful drive out in the country with farm after farm coming into view.  It was exhausting and dad lay down for an hour nap when we got home.  Morgan found some puzzles we could play.

It snowed very lightly and the roofs outside my window are covered with white.

Tired this morning and a little sad as Carol has annoyed she has a job in the Caymans starting March 13.  Yes, very happy for her but we will miss her.  Things are changing.  Kim has flown down to visit her boyfriend and we are happy for her too.

My focus is always on the people I love and I wish for their lives to be full of meaning and peaceful happiness.

"It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness.
He is waiting for you when when nothing else satisfies."  Pope John Paul 11

There will be renewed strength of my spirit today.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Driving in to white rock this morning to drop off my car to get fixed. In the snow!!! Hate the snow.
Very sad Carol is going away again, but you guys will will her much more then me since she drops by often.
Sandra