Wednesday, February 22, 2017

KNOWLEDGE

P4180425
I am having troubles this is in the wrong order but move on to the one below.

The news we see and hear every day over-whelms us with the sadness of death and destruction.  Corruption, violence and greed seem everywhere.  I find it helpful to read the letters to the editor which put a light on some of the ignorance that is destroying the goodness and fairness that we all value.

"Religion has the promise of hope when it opens the world of politics to foundations which it cannot provide for itself by establishing a transcendent dimension in which are anchored the obligations to care for the weak, to respect the equalities of people before the law, and recognize the inviolate dignity of every human person."

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Two blogs in one day? Does that mean you are going to skip a day? I have come down with the Edmonton cold, just wishing today was Friday instead of just Wednesday.

Seeley is doing great, babies are so resilient, just like animals they do not know they are supposed be sick.

That is funny that someone would recognize you and dad, I would think you have changed a lot. Did I mention I ran into someone I had not seen for just about 20 years while I was in Alberta. Her daughter has a son who plays on Linkers soccer team and she was there cheering too. She sat behind me the who game and it was just as we were getting up to leave she saw me.

Sandra