Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WINDOWS

The first window I look out of in the morning is the one in my computer room.  Even though it is a little dark I can see and hear the pitter patter of the rain.  It was wise to cancell the pool party.DSCN2892
It is good to have this space that I have now filled with stuff.  Lots of old books, some new ones, some of my old journels which I need to get rid of.  Very hard to do.  Pictures of the family and little treasures.
DSCN2894
I can even sneak in here early in the morning when there is some body sleeping in the guest bedroom.  I am glad computers are quiet and not noisy things like typewriters.
I sit here to absorb my news and figure out how I feel.  I was angry at first but most of that is from the pain I feel at the unknown that is causing my brain to mix up messages.  After all it has been tellig my legs to walk all my life and now it feels it can retire?
DSCN2895
The light at the park is faithfully shining to guide my way.  I believe that my future will be guided in more ways than I can imagine.

DSCN2901

No comments: